The Reservations Office is responsible for coordination of meeting and lounge space in the EUC, Faculty Center, and several outdoor spaces.
Non-University affiliated groups wishing to rent facilities will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Rental and other fees will be charged. Profit-making ventures are excluded by law from the University campus (see Merchandising Policy).
- Virtual Event Reservation System (VEMS)
- Are you looking to reserve a room in the EUC? Not sure where to have your event? This form is for you! Be sure to take note of any rate or fees that maybe charged to you and please read over the Reservation Office policies.
- EUC Room Reservation Cancellation
- Have you changed your mind about renting a EUC room? Was your event canceled? Please be sure to use this form to cancel your room reservation.
Additional Services and Spaces
- EUC Railing Reservation
- Have you seen those bright and colorful banners hanging from the railing in the EUC? Do you want to advertise something? Please make sure to read over the Railing Policies and Procedures.
- EUC Display Case Reservation
- Don’t those display cases throughout the EUC look great? Everyone who enters the EUC see them. What a great way to advertise your event or group. Please be sure to fill out the form after you have read the Polices regarding the EUC Display Cases.
- EUC Outdoor Banner Request
- The purpose of outdoor banners is to build school spirit and emphasize tradition by providing a greater opportunity to advertise events and programs to reach the University community. Campus-wide events and programs are defined as any activity that provides one or more of the following opportunities and is open to the entire University community: educational, social, recreational, and/or cultural.