Below you will find descriptions of all the student positions affiliated with The Office of Elliott University Center. For more information please feel free to contact us. If you are interested please download and fill out the EUC Student Employment Application.
After completing the application you may drop it off at the information desk in the Elliott University Center.
- Facility Managers
- Facility Managers are responsible for the efficient operation of Elliott University Center. This includes the proper opening or closing of the facilities at the scheduled times, enforcing policy and managing events in the EUC Auditorium and Cone Ballroom. The Facility Manager reports to the Assistant Director of the Elliott University Center. The position develops leadership and managerial skills and a sense of responsibility. It is a part-time job shared by 8-10 people, involving approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Information Center Associate
- Want to work at the heart of the campus and be seen by friends? In this position, students answer telephones, assist people with questions, help with locating student numbers and information. This is a part-time job carrying approximately 8-15 hours per week. It requires early morning, day, evening and weekend duty. The shifts are arranged by the student managers, who take into account the employees’ class schedules and other obligations. This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of the Elliott University Center.
- Special Events Technician
- The Special Event Technicians provides proper set-up and arrangement of equipment, table, chairs, furniture etc. in meeting rooms in the EUC. This staff also keeps track of inventory in the building and provides technical support for events. This is a part-time job carrying approximately 8-15 hours per week. It requires day, evening and weekend duty. The position reports to the Reservations Manager in the Elliott University Center.
- Student Managers
- Most EUC student employees are supervised by Student Managers who are responsible for hiring, training and evaluation of the staff in their areas. Students who apply for these positions must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to supervise their peers. Includes day, evening and weekend duty. Student managers are expected to maintain a GPA of at least 2.5, and carry a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester and 6 hours in the summer.
For Current Employees
- Login to the TimeForce time clock system: http://pwx-timeforce/qqest/
Login/Login.asp to check your monthly schedule, hours, etc.