Elliott University Center
Persons desiring to conduct merchandising activities in the Elliott University Center should be familiar with the Solicitation by Affiliated and Unaffiliated Groups Policy found at http://policy.uncg.edu/solicitation/.
1. The merchandising activity must be closely related to the sponsors or co-sponsors primary purpose or departmental mission
2. Merchandisers who are promoting their services will pay a flat fee of $75 for the first four hour block of time. Each additional hour will be billed at $25 per hour.
3. Merchandisers who are selling their products will pay a fee equal to 20% of their net sales.
4. Student Merchandisers who are selling their products will pay a fee equal to 10% of their net sales.
5. Merchandisers may obtain a Academic and Administrative Department On-Campus Merchandising Permit from the Office of Elliott University Center Administration, located in the Elliott University Center.