How to Purchase Tickets
There are three ways to purchase tickets:
- Box Office Window in the EUC (M-F 12-5 or at the event)
- Phone (must be paid for by a MasterCard or Visa at the time of the order)
- Online -via Tickets.com*
*All online ticket purchases are done through Tickets.com. By clicking the above link I acknowledge that I will no longer be on a UNCG website. Additional per ticket fees and order service charges from Tickets.com may be added to your order.
UNCG Student Discount
We strongly encourage all our clients to offer a special discount for UNCG Students. Since this discount can be very significant, we verify enrollment status to prevent abuse of this discount. UNCG Students can get 2 tickets at the discounted price (rare exceptions apply) and must present their SpartanCard if purchasing at the window or provide the 16 digit number from their SpartanCard if purchasing over the phone. The UNCG Student discount is not available online.
Season packages are available for the Performing Arts Series Season Tickets and Theatre Department. The School of Music also offers a season pass good for one ticket to nearly all of their ticketed events. For more information, please select one of the following options.
- Performing Arts Series Season Tickets
- Theatre Department Angels and Season Packages
- Music Events Season Pass
Groups of 10 or more people can receive discounts to Theatre Department events (call 336-334-4392).
Box Office Policies & Procedures
- There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased at the University Box Office.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Check, or MasterCard or Visa
- Single tickets must be paid for in full when a reservation is made. Tickets are not held without payment.
- Any discounts (i.e. seniors, children, UNCG Alumni, etc.) must be requested at the time of purchase.
- All students, faculty and staff must present their UNCG SpartanCard when purchasing discounted tickets. There are no exceptions to this policy. Typically, there is a limit of two tickets per UNCG SpartanCard.
- All tickets sold by the University Box Office, except discounted UNCG student tickets, include a $3 per ticket surcharge.
- Door sales for all performances begin one hour before curtain at the performance venue and are for the current performance only. Tickets for other performances will not be sold at the door of a specific performance.
- Latecomers will be seated according to the discretion of the House Manager. Late arrivals may be asked to wait until intermission or an appropriate break in the action to enter the theatre.
- Online ticket purchases are available until two days prior to the stated performance date. After that, please call the University Box Office for last-minute ticket availability.
- Lost/misplaced tickets may be reissued. Contact the University Box Office to have reprinted tickets waiting for you at Will Call. Duplicate tickets cannot be mailed.